Thursday, November 6, 2008

...

A list for you; this is all I can muster at the moment...

Really excited about:
  • Obama ("yes we can!")!!!
  • The overturn of Prop 4

Really demoralized about:
  • The passage of Prop 8
  • The loss of Prop 5
  • The loss of Prop K in San Francisco
  • My therapist being a jackass (perhaps to be elaborated elsewhere)
  • My professor allowing lying students off the hook because she's too afraid to call their BS, but won't allow me to do it
  • Interviews with crazy people who yell at me and dump all their emotional baggage on my shoulders because they think they can
  • All the work I have ahead of me...

I think I need a personal pep talk from Obama.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I wanna update!!!! ;)

Bekah said...

You should become Obama's friend on twitter. I dunno, it cheered me up.

By the way I made my blog private, but I sent you an invite so you won't be out of the loop...which isn't all that big a deal since I don't write much of anything...but just in case I DO someday!